View all upcoming Adult Programming here (or by calendar view here).
Upcoming for Adults:
- A Life in a Word Part 3: Beliefs Wednesday, March 22nd, 4:30 PM (Virtual) [Register here]
- One Book, One Town Book Discussion (The Violin Conspiracy) Thursday, March 30th, 6:45 PM (In-person) [Register here]
- A Year in Iraq - The View from a Combat Support Hospital Monday, April 10th, 10:00 AM (In-person) [No registration required]
- Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping Trial with Judge Dennis Curran Tuesday, April 11th, 7:00 PM (Virtual) [Register here]
View all upcoming Tween/Teen Programming here.
Upcoming for Tweens/Teens:
- Tween/Teen DIY Irish Countryside Diorama Thursday, March 16th, 4:00 PM (In-person) [Register here]
- Watercoloring with Kashmica for High School Students and Adults Monday, March 20th, 6:00 PM (Virtual) [Register here]
- Middle School Graphic Novel Club Tuesday, March 21st, 4:00 PM (In-person) [Register here]
View all upcoming Children's Programming here.
Upcoming for Children:
- Pi Party Tuesday, March 14th, 4:00 PM (In-person) [Register here]
- Crafternoon: Pompom Pals Wednesday, March 15th, 4:00 PM (in-person) [Register here]
- Dogman Party Wednesday, March 29, 4:00 PM (in-Person) [Register here]