The Friends of the Sharon Public Library provide the library with additional funding to support programs and materials for adults, children, teens, and tweens. They help to purchase library furniture and many "extra" resources as needed.
Most of the museum passes are funded by the FOSPL. Membership information may be found at their website.
- Passes are available for Sharon residents only.
- Passes are free. Donations are appreciated.
- Passes are loaned for a one-day period.
- Passes may be returned after hours in the Media Return slot at the lower entrance of the Library.
- The overdue fine is $1.00/day. Dated coupon passes do not need to be returned.
- See pass details for exceptions, age limitations, and admission numbers.
- Only two passes per household during each week of school vacation and each week of summer vacation.
- We strongly recommend contacting the museum directly to confirm admission fees, hours, and offers.
- The passes offered, the admission fees, and the hours are subject to change without notice.
Call the Circulation Desk for any questions 781-784-1578 x 1420
CLICK HERE to see which passes are available and to reserve a pass.