Adult Literacy & English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) - Literacy Program
The Sharon Public Library offers free, confidential, and individualized tutoring to adults in Basic Literacy and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). Co-sponsored with the Stoughton Public Library.
Register as a student in our ESOL program.
Volunteer to Teach ESOL
- Commit to 1 orientation session and 12 hours of virtual training.
- Volunteers are expected to meet with their students for 2 hours per week for one year.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to Speak English clearly.
- Be sensitive to the struggles of adult learners.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in becoming a tutor, you can learn more by emailing email@example.com or calling (781) 344-2711. More information for tutors can be found here.